Topic for test posts

I am not getting any notifications

I am! :wink:

You must subscribe subscribe to the topic

Where’s that button then ??

Ahh you have to click it when posting, here goes !!!

I got a notification

Post on 24th Jan

Liking this Tapatalk. Michael posted ride out on branch page and I got notification on my phone [WHITE SMILING FACE]

Well have tried a few times but I have now got my self logged in,I had to reset my password as Tapatalk would not recognise my old password.
So lets see how this works out.

Fred

Hi Fred - glad u r joining the testing

Hi Steve

Did u get a notification on ur phone?

Not the most intuitive setup. Good for being notified but not to look things up (I guess that’s because it’s not designed for that purpose). I need to play with it more. I had also subscribed to the Ducati Forum but it took me ages to find out how to unsubscribe.

We can create instructions for users. Personally I think it would better if we had a better forum set up to start with. I have found others created using commercial forum software that have built in mobile apps. I do think this is some improvement though

Now then!

I can’t post.!!!

No notifications, the box is clicked and there is a tick in it where it says notify me when a reply is posted.

Hi
I have not been receiving any updates, have redone all the setting but it just keeps saying No Data Available,

May be as Steve has said let’s go for a great Forum, at least I got an email saying a reply had been posted.

Fred

And here’s a post from me

Are all my posts going to have to wait for approval ?