Topic for test posts

All users have their first 10 posts moderated. This gives a chance to catch spammers before they pollute the forum. Once you have 10 approved posts the moderation stops automatically.

Since you have only made 6 posts to date it applies the restriction. I have switched it off for you

Check out some tips on how to get the best from the forum including subscribing

http://ducatiownersclubgb.com/2008forum/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=106

Once you’ve subscribed to a post you only get notifications to that post , so in theory you have your own customizable forum ,

Correct - you can subscribe to posts and/or topics so you have a lot of flexibility in what you get notified about

That will appeal to a lot people as then they can individualize what they want to follow… and it’ll be easier to find…

My suggestion would be to subscribe to your branch and the technical help forum for the type of bike(s) you have as a minimum.

Then simply add any other forums and/or topics you find interesting

Hi
Well Tapatalk has kicked me out, and so far I have not been able to log back in, it just keeps saying account doesn’t exist unknown email or incorrect password. if i sign in via facebook it will only give me discussions and forum.

If you have logged out of the forum on Tapatalk and are trying to log back in be careful that you select the correct user. I noticed that if I log out it then auto selects a test user to log back in unless I specifically select my own user ID.

Tapatalk log in screen.JPG

It’s not much help, but my iPhone has kept me logged in since joining, I’ve signed up via an independent email

O.K Please bare with me on this.
To start with I get the page that has Tapatalk banner, with a white banner saying sign in, I enter my user name then password and I still get" not known" but if I go via facebook it takes me straight in to our forum page, I have changed my password to see if that was the problem but it still will not let me in, I am using a windows system could this be the problem? is there any way I can delete my account then set up a new account

Fred

If this has posted then I’ve conquered yet more baffling tech stuff!! So, Hi all :slight_smile:

Hi over there

Hi. I can see your post

That’s more Tech conquered. Think I’ll move on to the toaster! :slight_smile:

Toast? Someone mentioned toast? I prefer cake really … :wink:

Toasted teacake???

perfect!

testing

Working… was it down the last few hours Steve?