Underside of 900SS dash, front loom...

Hello All,

I own a 1980 black & gold 900SS. It’s been slumbering for 21 years and although it came out of storage last year it’s in the wrong colours and I am putting it back to standard. It was also shot to hell and back but apart from a few missing pieces, I have been running her for the past 12 months with a substitute dash, no fairing, questionable colour scheme and a mildly dodgy front cylinder (now fixed, thanks Pietro!). Anyone at the Horsham do earlier this year would have seen the bike as it was. It’s in bits now and will rise as the Swan, fully refurbished but I need some help please.

I am now ready to refit my repaired dash but have lost the front loom and would greatly appreciate good quality close up pictures of the front loom/ rear of the SS dash. Or, if anyone is obliging and has one, a front loom.

With my best regards, Paul.

I managed to solve this myself with the kind help of an anonymous owner.

In truth, it wasn’t a lot of help as I have converted my bike to use LED indicator lights; However, for anyone else who might want to know, here it is…

And mine complete (and working)…

The bike finished, without it’s fairing…

Excuse the red Fontana’s, another casualty of slumber was corrosion of the chromed shaft of my nice Marzocchi rear shockers, currently awaiting refurbishment. The wire wheels are only there as the FPS’s hadn’t come back from being re-stove enamelled when this shot was taken.

Best, Paul.