Vehicle registration from the eu

Hello everyone,

i moved to the UK last november and let my beautiful Scrambler Icon at my family home the EU for the winter.
Now all i want to do is to get the bike here to finally start the season and go explore the UK !

I’m trying to inform myself about the vehicle registration process to get all the papers and be ready when the time comes.
There is different ways to register obviously and i get a bit lost in the administrativ paper work needed and all the steps.

Could someone help me to understand what i really need to do to register my bike in the UK ?
I went to the HMRC website but couldn’t really find answers.
I saw that i need a COC from the manufacturer but that is pretty everything i could understand.

Thank you very much for your help, i’m really happy to get to explore this beautiful country and i can’t wait to meet you all on the road !