Welcome from Ducati Insurance

Hello All

Since taking over Ducati Insurance at the start of 2019, we’ve continually worked closely with those at Ducati HQ Silverstone and the dealer network to ensure we have an insurance offering that is comprehensive, competitive and is backed up by experienced and knowledgeable staff who know the difference between models.

We don’t like to hide behind a computer either, which is why you’ve seen us supporting Ducati at numerous track days and shows this past year including Motorcycle Live and the London Motorcycle Show.

In the relatively short space of time, we’ve helped hundreds of Ducati riders with their insurance requirements and we’d like to do the same for you. We can cover single bike, multibike, classics, high value, track bikes, the list goes on…you name it, we’ll cover it.

Plus, DOCGB members will benefit from up to 25% discount just by being a member.

So, call us on the bespoke DOCGB line, 7 days a week on 0800 089 0150 or drop us a message on here

Ducati Insurance

Great, mine is coming up for renewal, hope you can help

Me too Martyn :grinning:

I hope you can help as I fancy getting the Super Sport (to replace my M821) but it’s proving impossible to get insurance for it not being garaged (I live in London SW18/19).

I used to be with Ducati Insurance but last year you dumped me (and my two Ducatis) even though I hadn’t made a claim that year and still got my NCDs.

Thank you for the message Brett. Feel free to drop me a PM with further detail and I’l take a look.

I have recently (in the last month) taken out a Ducati Insurance Policy for a new Multistrada V4s. Since taking out this policy I have had a Datatool Stealth Tracker system fitted and also become a member of DOCGB. Will either of these entitle me to a discount on my current policy or will I have to wait until renewal.

Hi there,

Thanks for the message and the club membership may well entitle you to a club discount along with the tracker system fitted.

If you could message me your full name / postcode I can view and see what we can do?

Thanks,

Bikesure Insurance

Its Anthony Hopton
FY3 7HP

Hi again Anthony,.

Thanks for advising and I’ve called up your file - we currently have you showing as an Owners Club member and a discount would have been factored in.

However, I am just checking with regard to the security added - I’m sure someone from Bikesure will make contact if we are able to reduce the premium.

thanks again.

Dan

I’m a way off renewing but just a query I assume that your multi-bike insurance will cover all makes not just Ducati? Hate to admit it on here but I do ride other makes LOL

Hi there,

Yes our multi-bike policies can encompass all makes and not just Ducati. Not a problem.

Thanks.

You’re brave : )

But yes, we can offer a multi bike policy on different models

My current bike policy with Ducati is up for renewal in 14 days, not yet received a renewal quote & the number listed above said the office is closed, i did call on a Sunday even though it says open 7 days a week. i called again on the Monday & recorded message gives you 0330 123 1046 to call

Hello

Your renewal should be with you but if you need to call in, please use 0344 381 6513 as this is the renewals phone number. They are open Mon-Fri, 9-5.30 and Sat 9-3.

Regards