Welcome kits

Its all gone very quiet on this subject. Any further news? Should I send some stamps somewhere?
Mick M :question:

Got mine at the DOC GB party last Saturday … :slight_smile:

I have sent a couple of e mails instructing what to do, the mails have gone to everybody that is registered on the DCO (Ducati Club Organiser) system on ducati.com the second and last batch has been delivered and I am working my way through it. No more kits will come with 2013 on, we are already over halfway through affilkiating the club for 2014, as soon as the 2014 kits become available I will e mail what to do from there. I will get a list of unclaimed kit recipients on here and we can go from there. I will also start a new thread for wrong sizes, some are way out and others not much, we can do a swap shop !!!

I have never recieved one for 2013. I recived an email, sent my postage, but have had nothing.

Steve Kefford

Hi Martyn,

I have just joined, the club and received my first Desmo, what do I need to do to receive my welcome pack?

Thanks in advance

Stu

Steve - try emailing Martyn (chair@docgb.org) direct about this

Stu?
The welcome packs are provided by Ducati to our members who are also registered in Ducati.com, and accepted as members on the factory Desmo Owners Club.
This year’s first batch have been delivered to Martyn, so there won’t be one for you if you’re not registered, they usually send out a second batch later in the year.
Kevin Baker.
Memsec

I have done, but no luck. Just tried again.

Steve

Martyn’s address is chair@DOCGB.net

I stand corrected! ooops! :blush:

Hi

I’m registered with Ducati.com, are these packs still available?

Dave

Hello Dave.
If you were registered before they sent the last of this years batch out in May? there should be one for you.
Martyn Edwards is sending these out soon…
Kevin.

Do these welcome kits actually exist?

I have been a registered member for over twelve months now, and even sent stamps to cover the postage last year, and as yet have not recieved anything.

Have you emailed Martyn? Chair@docgb.net

Yes. I emailed him a few months ago with out reply. I have just emailed him again.

normally Martyn is very quick to reply, I’m sure he will be in touch asap

They do exist, I look at them constantly, the factory send them out once per year. I received them and after weeks they are now ready to be sent out, the 2014 lot. If there are any for the same people still with me from 2013 they wil be put together.

Just getting prices then they will be dispatched.
These kits cause loads of problems, they are given to members by the factory, unfortunately all sent to me.

Hi all
Apparently this year myself and Nixs(cheers Martyn) are in charge of the distribution of the welcome kits when they arrive.
Hopefully it will be more organised :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:
This is of course dependant on Ducati getting their act together.
Cheers all :wink:
Timbo Wirral Branch Rep.

Well done the two of you… someone has to do it.
I hope you know what you’ve let yourselves in for! :open_mouth: :smiley:
I will get my end of the system to you when needed.

Just a reminder to all, you need to be registered on the factory DOC to receive one, contact me and I’ll tell you if you are or not, sooner rather than later…please

Kevin
memsec@docgb.net

No idea when the new ones will arrive, are we just getting stamps or arranging collection by post office or other provider ??