Welsh Rally Merlin II

Fri 29/9/17 to Sun 1/10/17

This is an official Ducati Club GB event

After a few conversations with the club the Welsh Rally has been resurrected, I’m hoping you can support this with your attendance, and any help would be gratefully accepted. I’m sorry but it is wales so I cant guarantee the weather but I can guarantee a good weekend :slight_smile:

Venue will be…

Riverside Holiday Park
Ynysforgan Farm
Morriston
Swansea
SA6 6QL
Tel… 01792 775587

riversideswansea.com

Tickets are £40 per head for the weekend. This will include 2 nights camping, BBQ and a few beers on arrival Friday night, buffet on Saturday night in the club where there will be entertainment and bacon rolls on sat and sun morning.

Weather permitting there will be a rideout on the Saturday on some cracking roads, one of which features in the old Top Gear fairly regularly.

Can you please post on this if your are attending so I have an idea of how many are coming.

You can pay on arrival or PayPal

Thanks and hope to see you soon

Cymru am byth

Will there be cucumber sandwiches me duck ? We are in , might even get “The Princes” in a tent .

No cucumber sandwiches sadly, burger and a pint do ? Lol

I think you need a really posh tent :slight_smile:

The 2018 Merlin II Rally is Friday 8th June to Sunday 10th June.

Address is Riverside same as the 2017 Rally.

Contact Neil Harris on southwales@docgb.net if you are going and have not yet let him know.
Camping, some welcome beers, breakfasts and Saturday evening meal all included in the price.

See you there!