When will I, does anyone know ?

Got my garage sorted all repainted smells nice,looks good every thing neat -Spring must be coming :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Got two of my Duc’s looking great all,re built repaired re painted ready for road- Spring must be coming :smiley: :smiley:
All in one leathers sorted cleaned -Spring must be coming.
Clocks go forward Sunday -Spring must be coming.
Daffs in me garden-Spring must be coming

Howling gales flooding bloody freezing
CAN ANYONE SUGGEST WHEN I WILL BE ABLE TO GO FOR A DRY WARM OUTING ON ONE OF THE BIKES PLEASE :cry: :cry: :cry:
Cheers
Timbo

Dry? Warm? Tim, c’mon, just get out there - when those exhausts are a bellowin’ there’s sunshine way on down to the marrow of yer bones… :smiling_imp:

Planned to go out for a ride today afternoonish albeit after a heavy night on beer Saturday with Rob and Samie. :unamused: :unamused:
Woke up where half the day gone???(forgot clocks went forward)but still nice and warm dry sunny outside.All chores requested by wife done then thought ahh Ill take the 851 out, went to put leathers on see skies black like Dantes Inferno then it starts hailing like bloody tapioca and battering it down… :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
No put leathers on hanger closed garage door and put kettle on!!!
Timbo
The Wirral a great Place to Live(when its not hailing)

nice and sunny down here in hampshire. i went out, broke down ended up pushing it in the sun with one piece on.
should have stayed in made cuppa! :unamused:

Fletch
If I was going to break down id sooner do it in the dry and warm :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Take care mate and dont give up
Timbo :smiley:
The Wirral a great place to live.