World Ducat Week

Hi there, anyone ridden there? What route and how long etc?

Cheers

People take different times and routes, a lot of information in the website, no news on 2022 yet but probably 1st or third week end in June

Hi
Is this a sure happening? as for route.
Myself & wife, Hull-Amsterdam, Cocham, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Interlaken, Lake Como, Livorno, Rimini WDW.
Then back home, 5 weeks in all.
Depending on how long you have, Baveria Austria Switzerland excellent, though you have to transverse some crazy boring roads in Italy if you need swift progress.
Enjoy

Hi,

I went in 2016 on my monster 696, it was a brilliant weekend and my first long distance trip. I may go again this year.

I was a little ambitious as i didn’t have a lot of annual leave. I rode down in two days, from Sussex to Rimini its around 1000 miles direct. On my second day i cut across Switzerland into the northeast of Italy so that i could do a few of the mountain passes including Stelvio which was magnificent. I think i did around 10-12 hours of riding on the second day and by the end of the day i was rather burnt out. Its a great weekend and so worth it.

If i was to do it again i would certainly break the journey up a little more. Chatting with some of the DOC member there i think some had put their bikes on a train or plane (cant remember which) flew to a city in Italy and rode the rest of the way. I’m sure there will be options like that again.