What you listening to- RIGHT NOW!

'Bout time we had some more fun on here.

So what you listening to.

I’ll start…

Motorhead, Snake Bite Love

new model army and their bestest album ever, thunder and consolation. :smiley:

Nessie telling me what a wonderful job she’s made of the decorating, while I’ve been away at the TT with you and the lads.
This women just keeps geting better!
I kid you not lads she’s wall papered out the living room and painted it as well…
I must go on holiday more often!

Steve R

I’ve been listening all week to my missus telling me about all the jobs she noticed I hadn’t done whilst I was at the TT :angry: … and when I went into the garage to get a bit of peace and quiet, the garage doors counterweights jammed with it half open, and so I had to fix that … so no Sunday blast :frowning:

Falling to peices…Faith No More, but it’s got to be so loud it hurts your ears…

Oi Boys in Garage with surround sound on listin to Sweet Home Alabama whilst fettling with bikes.
I too returned from IOM to Mrs M tellin me whilst I was away the dog had escaped and ruined next door flowers The Cat had crapped in the down stairs livin room…The kids had been playin up and she didnt know how she had survived and now its was my turn :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:
I informed her I didnt know how I had survived on the IOM with all them there bikes birds and beer… she threw some thing at me !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Now livin in garage me, me bikes and me dog. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
Roll on next years TT Ive already booked but some how feel this is not the best time to tell her :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
Timbo :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
The Wirral a great place to live.

just had chronicles by rush on to wind down for sleepy time and to give my ears a break as ive been listening to bl**dy chainsaws for the last two days :frowning:

Goldie Looking Chain- your missus is a nutter!

Killing in the name - Rage Against the Machine…it’s so relaxing…
I really won’t do what you tell me…

nowt :smiley: can hear the telly in the background though.

Hanoi Rocks

jimmy page and robert plant, no quarter. a top album and no mistake :smiley: . before that, best of the damned :imp: . still like a bit of punk every now and then.

Lynyrd Skynyrd, Give me back my Bullets

now dont laugh too much, wait for it.

the dubliners :ugeek:

dont know if i should have admitted that :question:

The kids trying to do on ‘Rock you like a Hurricane’ by the Scorpions Guitar Hero for the umpteenth bloody time :angry: …I’m off to do Evenflow, I can do that one, rock on yea baby… :mrgreen:

rushing off to find a scorpions cd. aaahhhh memories of a sony walkman and animal magnatism whilst doing my paper round. :smiley:

Are you wearing a white cable knit jumper as well? :laughing:

love this!
http://www.youtube.com/v/KvH127PFmcY&hl=en"><embed%20src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/KvH127PFmcY&hl=en”%20type=“application/x-shockwave-flash”%20width=“425”%20height=“344”>
Shine on… :smiley:

Oh yes!

…did you exchange a walk on part in the war, for a leading rolein a cage…

Whitesnake, Cryin’ in the rain